You’ve got a few days left to get Dad something that’s creative, yet useful. Whether he’s the sporty type or an uber practical guy that could use a new pair of work shoes, we’ve got some winning Father’s Day gift ideas.
Here’s an awesome assortment for the Dad who’s laid back and trendy. Help him up his weekend style game or give him a pair of some of the most comfortable and supportive house slippers on the planet.
- 1. New Balance 574 Classic ($82.95)
- 2. Diamond Slim Jim by Smartwool ($19.95)
- 3. New Balance Impact Half-Zip ($64.95)
- 4. Grizzly with Leather by Haflinger ($121.95)
Your Dad has the passion for the outdoors; we’ve got the gear to get him blazing the trail in comfort.
- 1. Voyager Mid by Keen ($124.95)
- 2. Adult’s Pro by Taktrax ($29.95)
- 3. Harvest IV Daypack by Keen ($84.95)
- 4. PhD Outdoor Light Mid Crew by Smartwool ($19.95)
Help your Dad stay looking sharp with smart-styled footwear and apparel. Tacco footbeds can fit comfortably in any dress shoe to keep him feeling as good as he looks, while Miracle Shine can add a bit of extra polish.
- 1. Dublin Apron Toe by Ecco ($169.95)
- 2. Essentials Polo by New Balance ($47.95)
- 3. Instant Miracle Shine by Marilu ($2.95)
- 4. Tacco 3/4 Footbed (available in-store only) ($24.95)
Your Dad loves throwing in a good run or hitting the golf course. Help him amp up his gear with apparel and footwear designed to take him to the next level.
- 1. 1980 Running Fresh Foam by New Balance ($109.95)
- 2. Accelerate Short Sleeve by New Balance($23.20)
- 3. Tri-Viz Cap by New Balance ($29.95)
- 4. NB 20 oz Water Bottle By Nathan Sports($12.95)
- 5. Baseline Polo by New Balance ($49.95)
- 6. 2002 Waterproof Golf by New Balance ($149.95)