These Fall 2014 style and footwear trends will keep you looking fabulous from head to toe!
(Disclaimer: Styles may vary from location to location.)
1. Sante Fe Folksy
This fall, the Southwest is sending more this way than our beloved SAS shoes. To capture the Native American influences of this look, opt for earth tones, Pendleton prints, and blanket coats and skirts. Western-influenced boots in textured leathers complete the “Sante Fe” look.
- 1. Anuschka “Hobo Side Pockets” bag in Flower Safari
- 2. Taos “Privilege” boot in brown
- 3. Born “Ivy” ankle boot in Scotch Tan
2. Northwoods Nostalgia
Carry a little bit of the north woods with you wherever you go. Whether you’re a glamper or a true outdoors woman, who wouldn’t love bundling up in cozy oversized sweaters, shearling jackets, and hiking boots when the cold sets in?
- 1. Keen “Reisen” boot in black
- 2. Ahnu “Montara II” in Winetastin
3. The Swinging Sixties
Maybe seven seasons of Mad Men have rubbed off on us? Mini skirts, shift dresses, A-line silhouettes, and graphic prints will help you channel your inner Edie Sedgwick or Twiggy. Babydoll flats, kitten heels, bright Mary Janes, and funky patterns offer some serious sixties footwear flair.
- 1. Dansko “Professional Patent” in Multi-Ripple
- 2. Naot “Gale” in Black Lace
- 3. Alegria “Paloma Pro” in Fall Feathers
4. Color Blocking
We love how color blocking pairs contrasting and complimentary colors to create a cohesive look. Try to find footwear in various fabrics and shades of the same color for style that’s understated and fun at the same time.
- 1. Naot “Lucky” ankle boot in Metallic Road/Black/Shadow Gray
- 2. Pikolinos “Brighton” tri-color Oxford in Lead
5. Take a Walk on the Wild Side
Animal prints and hardware details add a pop of drama and sophistication to any outfit. Timeless flats, ankle booties with a “punky” vibe, and short heels in fun colors help create a look that’s elegant, yet playful.
- 1. Bussola “Antwerpen” in black
- 2. Munro “Dana” in leopard
- 3. Taos “Bolero” in black
What are some of your favorite Fall 2014 style and footwear trends?